We are THE Lowest Cost Providers of Replacement Pinball Circuit Boards in the World!
* All of our Boards are Complete Redesigns of Originals *
To supply the coin-
As an example: When we entered the pinball market for replacement printed circuit boards, some other outlets were charging up to $150USD for a Twilight Zone Clock board. We believed that, rather than bending over and grabbing the ankles, that there was an alternative market for low cost alternatives to high priced used products and high priced new products as well. Hence, Rottendog Amusements.
All of our boards are assembled in the US of A. Our boards are either assembled in Michigan, Mississippi or Alabama. We proudly employ fellow US citizens in the building of our products or we would not be in this "hobby gone wrong"! God Bless the USA!
Unfortunately (for the 11.6% unemployed Michiganders) we do purchase our blank PCB's
from the far east. If anyone can point us to a supplier closer to home that can
be competitive, please let us know as I would like to also keep this "Not-
Start here to find:
1. The products we are producing
2. Access information on the products we are offering
3. Preview products currently in development
4. Download some of our circuit board schematics.
5. Quick cross reference of boards sorted by game title
6. A list of our distributors
Our office will be closed
11/17 thru 11/20
Service / Returns
Jerod “J Rod” Smith
1157 Capricorn Blvd Unit C2
Punta Gorda, FL 33983
General Information: email@example.com